31 December, 2009

New Year's Theme

Ok, so I need some help.

It is now the eve of the New Year. 2010 will be here in 5 hours here in Somaliland and I haven't made any resolutions. In 2008, I decided to go with a theme, and I think I'd like to do the same, but I can't settle for one yet. Looking Great in 2008 was a smashing success as I was told I looked like Salvador Dali when I had a moustache that I could tuck behind my ears for 1/3 of the year and a smaller version for quite a few more months throughout the year. So, for this year I've narrowed it down (after months of contemplation) to four finalists. Please help me know which to pick:

Wear Deodorant now and then in Twenty Ten!

Go on lots of dates with Gwen (or Jenn) in 2010!

Bring the mullet back when it's two thousand and ten!

Looking great again, 2010!

As I sit on the roof and bring in the New Year with my champagne, caviar, and cigar (ok, so I'm not anywhere near so high class here, but I'll use my imagination) I'll try to reach some type of conclusion, but if you have any thoughts, I'll have to take them into consideration.

3 comments:

Daniel H said...

Go On dates with Gwen and Jen!s

Shaps said...

It seems that you could do a super-resolution that combined deodorant, looking great and going on dates.

But that might be too ambitious, in which case the mullet might be your best bet.

Unknown said...

Well, I am pretty sure the deodorant has to come before the dates. That said, it might be hard to find girls that rhyme with "Two thousand eleven". Know any named Devin? Heaven? Just to warn you, I'm pretty sure it's EVEN harder to rhyme female names with twelve.