21 May, 2007

Law and Order

So I previously added a list of names I get called to the sidebar of the blog with the intent to explain a bit and include pictures for everyone to see what they thought fit better, but it has been quite awhile up to this point with none of that. I have recently managed to upload some pictures from coworkers and am now asking for everyone to go ahead and vote on who you think I most look like. For those who can’t figure it out . . . the picture on the left is Chuck Norris, the one in the middle is myself with a pastor here (I’m on the left and Pastor Wilson is on the right), and the one on the right is one person’s representation of Jesus.

Rambo was a one day thing, but there were multiple people who called me it that day so I thought I’d include it. Chuck Norris was the main name being called back at the beginning of April through the end of the month with quite a few times being called Jesus in there. For the last three or four weeks now, however, Chuck Norris has definitely slid to second with me hearing people call me Jesus (or the local language equivalent) at least fifteen times a day. Go ahead and compare the pictures and see what you think.

P.S. If someone who understands could please explain how the title relates to the body of this post, I'd appreciate it.

2 comments:

crossn81 said...

I'd say Chuck Norris is probably a good bet if you had gray hair! You are looking pretty good though.

Law and Order might have to do with Chuck Norris as Walker: Texas Ranger?

Jeff said...

Chuck Norris joke #127:
Did you know Chuck Norris is suing NBC?
Yeah, Law and Order are the trademarked names for his right and left legs.

My personal favorite Chuck Norris joke:
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups. He pushes the earth down.

I guess not everyone knows that many Chuck Norris jokes. . . Sorry for the reference in the title