26 July, 2007

Another Day



This will be a quick post after a couple weeks of silence. Here's a couple of the sweeter pictures I have taken. This church was finished last month and is having it's opening celebration in a couple days. Beautiful place. Unfortunately, climbing the mountains in the background could lead to some problems with the authorities due to local folklore (unless there really is mercury that someone back in the day decided to bury at the top. . . who would want to steal mercury anyway?)

Also, notice at the side of the page that I have added a poll to the site. I am hoping/planning to change the question each week in an attempt to make sure I at least do something each week on the site and to encourage me to add more posts also. So, be sure to check back for next weeks question to be posted next Thursdayish.

No comments: